Does anyone know what this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DBYoda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
6E7A97C7-DBE0-45F3-AF5F-69B29F716022.jpegHey hey everyone,
New here and I have a tiny pinhole coolant leak from this place does anyone know the part name and have you replaced it?
Thanks in advance

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Easy replacement. I don't see any info on your truck, but if it is older than 10 years or over 100,000 miles, I suggest that you replace ALL of the cooling line hoses. If you have rear heating, I also suggest that you replace the 2 plastic Tees up by the firewall on the passenger side, as those will grenade in time. Use OEM only parts for the Tees.

OP
OP
D

DBYoda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Easy replacement. I don't see any info on your truck, but if it is older than 10 years or over 100,000 miles, I suggest that you replace ALL of the cooling line hoses. If you have rear heating, I also suggest that you replace the 2 plastic Tees up by the firewall on the passenger side, as those will grenade in time. Use OEM only parts for the Tees.
Sorry for being vague , i appreciate all the info, it led me to track down the right parts.

For the record it is an 05 Tahoe LT 177K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts