Does anyone know any good shops i can bring my denali too in or area new york area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brooklyndenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Am looking for a good mechanic that deals with our trucks all the time and also that can do performance work also. Am located in Brooklyn,NY but willing to travel no farther than NJ area.

Last edited:

Vinniety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you need done. I work on my trucks from home but have friends that own there own repair shops. Some in Westchester some in queens. Let me know.

OP
OP
Brooklyndenali

Brooklyndenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My truck is acting funny. When I press on the gas it feels lazy and acts like it doesnt want to move . When I stop at a light it shakes alot and acts like it wants to cut off on me. Am wondering if its my throttle body.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check engine on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still have the same issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you need done. I work on my trucks from home but have friends that own there own repair shops. Some in Westchester some in queens. Let me know.

what kind of work? and where in queens? would they be able to install a lowering kit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts