Does anyone have a center console on 2nd roll buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting a center console in between my sencond roll buckets seats.

Screenshot_20170513-154649.jpg

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave updates and pictures for us if you do it.
Sounds like a good idea if you never use your third row and don't want to put a bench in the second row.

OP
OP
ivin74

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
clip_image002.gif

Second roll center console.png

I found this image on the net, this center console looks great. I'm sold, doing the conversion

OP
OP
ivin74

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
This conversion was done on a crew cab using the Tahoe second roll captain seats

Capture.PNG

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That looks pretty good. Only thing, I think, that's a front center console so isn't there a cutout in the front of it for something? Like to lock it into the front of the dash? If there is, there'll be a big hole in the front of it. If I'm wrong please let me know.

OP
OP
ivin74

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
That looks pretty good. Only thing, I think, that's a front center console so isn't there a cutout in the front of it for something? Like to lock it into the front of the dash? If there is, there'll be a big hole in the front of it. If I'm wrong please let me know.

You are correct there is a cut out, but it's easy to cover it up with a piece of 1/8" plywood wrapped in color matching vinyl.