Do you guys have a way to delete 15+ magnetic ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yeah man. You gotta stay on top of it on the forums. Wish you would have asked before spending that money. I noticed when. I lowered ours last week that the dricers side strut was slightly (moist) lol. Once it gets bad enough I'll swap em out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Is there a thread about this and the parts you can order? My thought that there wasn’t any fixes out there yet!

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you ! so which option did you end up going with on your vehicle?
I didn't do anything but lower ours. I rides much better after lowering. But I did notice the driver's strut was a little damp when lowering it. I'll just keep an eye out for it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I’ve just been lucky so far, but I have a 2017 Esky ESV with 22 inch wheels and love how smooth it drives. It’s a smooth ride at any speed over pretty much all road surfaces, from minor road imperfections to large ones. MRC seems to capture the right inputs and provide instant and correct changes to the suspension, for a nice comfortable ride. The Escalade has 3 adjustable setting for MRC: Touring (normal), Sport, and Snow/Ice. I use Touring almost all the time. If I switch to Sport, THEN I can few all the road imperfections and it feels like a sports car going over bumps, pretty rough but connected to the road (not connected like a BMW, but as best a huge truck can be).

I know the Denali does not have configurable MRC, it’s just one setting all the time. I’m wondering if that Denali MRC setting is the equivalent to “Sport” mode on the Escalade? If so, then can you Denali owners solve the MRC rough ride problem with some kind of tune or reprogramming of you’re MRC to match the Touring/normal mode on the Escalade??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
before deleting your suspension try extending the ride height sensor rode an trick the PC to think it is higher then stock and releases some air from the bags. I had a complete 180 is feeling when this was done to my 18 Suburban Premier. I felt my rear was stiff before and now I can feel a bounce which i never felt before.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as an update the adjustment that was made to my vehicle did improve the bounce feeling but it is still stiff and I still have a flutter/oscillating feeling from the from suspension so although better I still am thinking about deleting the MRC suspension, maybe start with the front and see how it performs

HunterWhiteBus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to get some feedback from anyone that have their magnetic ride control removed. Recently I found out my front shock are out on my 2016 Yukon Denali. I was quoted by the dealer that it will be close to 2K to replace them. I can bring it to a local mechanic to get them replace and save about $800. But I still don’t believe it is worth it. Im seriously thinking about buying the suspension / shock / mag ride delete kit from Norcal to completely replace all my suspension and magnetic ride. Before I go down this route can anyone let me know how was your ride quality with MRC removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it seems people are doing it but I cant find any feedback on the aftermarket quality of the swap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98