Do you guys have a way to delete 15+ magnetic ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheEngineer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anyone use Blisten front shocks with stock springs from the MRC setup?

We are working on something, still quite a bit away from completing full testing.
Bilstein 5100 (PN 24-251976) on 2015 Tahoe LTZ

It will require a different top mount, but hoping to reuse the lower spring mount, isolator, bumpstop and spring.

We will keep you updated.

IMG_20190606_235349511.jpg

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked up the parts and you are correct that the non-MRC top mount is different than MRC setup.

I was looking into parts just to part together a complete assembly for easier/quicker install but again the spring part # has like 7 different part #s that I dont know the difference from each other.

I think someone mentioned not only they vary on spring rate that the non-MRC spring is much different than MRC spring as in the MRC spring was softer which makes me more curious what a aftermarket strut and softer spring from a MRC setup feel like

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked up the parts and you are correct that the non-MRC top mount is different than MRC setup.

Hmmm. I just installed fox 2.0 coilovers on my wifes denali. They are not made for the magnaride suspension, according to fox. But, they mounted right up with no problem.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I just installed fox 2.0 coilovers on my wifes denali. They are not made for the magnaride suspension, according to fox. But, they mounted right up with no problem.

what did you do with the sensor connection? Any faults on the dash?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what did you do with the sensor connection? Any faults on the dash?

I used the xineering magnaride delete kit. Works flawlessly.

But, as far as the upper mount goes, it bolted right on. Was the exact same setup as the oem strut, as far as bolt pattern goes.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@olyelr part number please. Are these for lifted or stock height?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here is a link to a thread I started about them. Picture of the part numbers are in there somewhere.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/fox-coilovers-with-xineering-magnaride-delete-kit.114301/

They are supposedly adjustable from 0-2”, coming pre set at 2”. BUT, this is for a pickup truck, and the initial gain on my wife's yukon denali was closer to 3”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh