Do we have a headlight on indicator on the dash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SnowDrifter

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
I looked online and nothing shows with those little lights in them. All the replacement switches are plain. I'll have to get you the part number on my day off. Just pm me and I'll send it directly to you--since I probably won't find this thread to post it.
But what if I keep quoting you?

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the one I ordered. Slightly different part number but switch looks the same. I’ve seen several different part numbers so far. It’s so weird.

5A404E37-F3D8-42EF-B631-F262EDCD137D.png 2D985FFB-ACE4-41CD-9B51-A7704AD58AEF.png

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
This is the one I ordered. Slightly different part number but switch looks the same. I’ve seen several different part numbers so far. It’s so weird.

View attachment 228292 View attachment 228293

I hope your luck is better than mine, I received the so-called headlight LED switch today and it does not have the LEDs. The pictures on the fleabay ad showed the switch with LEDs and those ******* send me a generic switch. I sent them a message and waiting on the reply if they don't send me the right one I'm requesting a refund for false advertising.

PS. If you are buying one of these switches ask and verify the LEDs are on there.

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope your luck is better than mine, I received the so called headlight LED switch today and it does not have the LEDs. The pictures on the fleabay ad showed the switch with LEDs and those ******* send me a generic switch. I sent them a message and waiting on the reply if they don't send me the right one I'm requesting a refund for false advertising.

PS. If you are buying one of these switches ask and verify the LEDs are on there.
Oh I didn’t even think to ask if it had the extra indicators. Oops.... but it’s not a new part. It’s used and the seller verified that all the backlighting works. lol well I guess we will find out when it gets here. Haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne