Do these Keyless Remotes actually work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought some on ebay, I think that is the same seller. But make sure u give them the correct number for the remote. They originally sent me some that for the wrong year even tho the auction was for my year, provided them the numbers on the remote, and they resent me the correct ones and I return the non working ones. Still using them both today.

Sorry, it's been to long for me to confirm if that was them or not, but I know they were based out of Arizona, fast shipping too.

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
if your truck came with a remote then should work fine . If not you will have to go aftermarket to get a remote.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
yea my silverado didnt come with one. Got one in and just held lock and unlock until it honked at me. Still works great and for 10 bucks, cant beat it with a stick.

BigRed96

Reaction score
when you say numbers are you talking about the ones on the remote or vin or what??? i think i want to get a spare just for the fact i have to be like right next to my truck to unlock it..ive changed the battery and same shit..so hopefully with a new one i could be at least 10 feet away..lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts