DIY leveling kit and spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asheman11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So ive got a 2003 tahoe 5.3 on stock wheels and 33" Mickey Thompson baja MTZs. Ive taken off the running boards and cranked the stock keys to the sky. It looks pretty badass for being a stocker but i was wondering how difficult it was to install ford keys and 1" spacers by myself in my garage. One of my buddies put keys and spacers on his '05 duramax by himself but i was wondering if anyone else here with a little more experience has done this to their tahoe?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks
:mexsmoke:

bluekon

Reaction score
Got any pics? Ur current setup is exactly what I'm looking to do but I already have keys

OP
OP
A

asheman11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got any pics? Ur current setup is exactly what I'm looking to do but I already have keys

im on vacation right now in california, ill be back home to NC on thursday and ill snap some pics and post them then. Are you doin 1" spacers or 2"?

OP
OP
A

asheman11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
word, wher did you get your keys from? i looked on fordpartsonline.com and theyre like 60 bucks now which is ********. i might just go to the local pull-a-part and snag some off a busted old f-150 or somthin

bluekon

Reaction score
so its thursday lol no idea on the keys they were already installed when i purchased it

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
i'd like to see some pics too... i plan on putting 33s and leveling my tahoe also and was curious to see how it would look...

OP
OP
A

asheman11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
heres a picture i just took on my phone. its pretty ****** quality but its the only camera ive got so enjoy.

this is just stock with 33" and my stock keys cranked. hope to get ford keys and spacers some time next week

Attachments

• tahoe.jpg
    tahoe.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 113

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan