Discovered turn signal lens replacement deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd share this link.... I just bought new TYC turn signal lenses for my 2005 Yukon.

Rockauto is selling them for a mere $6.50 !!!

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...ody,parking+/+turn+signal+lamp+assembly,11719

A member suggested I share this.
some of those cheap are junk and wont last 12 months, I would recommend eagle eyes or oem when replacing, the depo's are ok except for fog lights even the oem fog lights wont keep water out I ended up going with sealed led's when I had my nbs.

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people have a budget.....

I understand being cautious when it comes to "important" parts like an axle bearing or an exhaust manifold. This is just a piece of plastic that is easy to replace.

My old '93 SL 500 headlight lens was over $900 !!
I'll take a risk on GM stuff like this.

I agree with you, on being careful of what to buy.

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people have a budget
true! but some cheap stuff is straight garbage, just giving a heads up I have tried to use some of the cheap stuff because hey who doesn't want to save a few bucks whenever possible, but sometimes it's disappointing when you put a part on and then the first time it rains it's full of blinker fluid.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some of those cheap are junk and wont last 12 months, I would recommend eagle eyes or oem when replacing, the depo's are ok except for fog lights even the oem fog lights wont keep water out I ended up going with sealed led's when I had my nbs.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to those fogs you bought, would you? I'd like to replace the shattered housing still left in my bumper...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal