Disable Magnetic Ride Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idolan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a way to disable the Magnetic Ride Control on the 2021's? All the delete kits I have found only offer delete kits through 2020.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havnt seen a kit out for them yet. But im sure it wont be long if they are not out yet.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you would want to delete the Magnetic Ride control, as it is integrated into the truck's systems beyond just shock stiffness control. But, to each his own.

sanman28

Reaction score
Why…? You would have to replace the shocks with a standard mechanical valve dampening system to keep the truck from sucking ***.

OP
OP
I

Idolan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Simple, lift kit with King Shocks. I do not like the shock extenders from readylift and the RC kit is poorly built at best. Fabtech has their kit with new control arms as well but only for vehicles without the Magnetic Ride suspension.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't sound simple to me, but, as I said, to each his own. I wish you the best of outcomes with your planned conversion.

RIZE_UP

Reaction score
Simple, lift kit with King Shocks. I do not like the shock extenders from readylift and the RC kit is poorly built at best. Fabtech has their kit with new control arms as well but only for vehicles without the Magnetic Ride suspension.
EXACTLY. COIL OVERS all the way around. I have looked into belltech lift, and been rolling it around in my head taking the RC3.5 off. Fabtech has lift as well with coil overs As you mentioned.
This company says they have the kit to override the magnetic ride control system. They posted a fluorescent green suburban on IG page and said ask us about our Mag Ride delete.
I haven't reached out to them. Went the RC3.5 route at the time, cause it was what was available. Now options are starting to appear. I think net direct had a tahoe listed with a 7" full throttle lift. I am gonna have to contact full throttle as well... almost to the 8" I want....lol.

https://www.xineering.com
Screenshot_20220307-125535_Chrome.jpg
https://www.belltech.com/products/b...ht-adjustable-lifting-coilover-kit-15209.html

https://fabtechmotorsports.com/prod...-control-arms-3-inch-lift-2021-k1500-suv-sut/

sanman28

Reaction score
Sounds extra CA/AZ spendy. But nice! Post pics if you do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KCW_Andrew