Dinghy Towing a Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notqwik

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First post! ...... Ordered mine today with the 3.0 Diesel, hopefully be here in 6-8 weeks. Planning to tow behind our 40' Diesel pusher. Noticed the one on the lot (I drove) did not have tow hooks in the front.

Typically Blue ox and Roadmaster attach the brackets for the tow bar to the mounting holes that are for the hooks. Does no hooks equal no mounting points?

Anybody dinghy towing? Blue ox says brackets are coming. Roadmaster not so much. Anybody know of any other available brackets? Don't need until spring for the annual cross county trip ..... VA to the coast of Oregon!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
First post! ...... Ordered mine today with the 3.0 Diesel, hopefully be here in 6-8 weeks. Planning to tow behind our 40' Diesel pusher. Noticed the one on the lot (I drove) did not have tow hooks in the front.

Typically Blue ox and Roadmaster attach the brackets for the tow bar to the mounting holes that are for the hooks. Does no hooks equal no mounting points?

Anybody dinghy towing? Blue ox says brackets are coming. Roadmaster not so much. Anybody know of any other available brackets? Don't need until spring for the annual cross county trip ..... VA to the coast of Oregon!
I think due to various options, one of the typical tow hook spots are sometimes taken up by sensors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy