Difinitive exhaust choice for the 5.3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the Corsa exhaust on my stock Denali XL + the black K&N intake. Love it love it love it

Wait...why were you concerned about diameter on one Denali but not the other ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hundhaus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait...why were you concerned about diameter on one Denali but not the other ?

Because my Callaway is supercharged and moving a lot more air. Everyone thinks my Denali XL that is basically stock other than exhaust and intake if freakishly fast for a stock truck so I am more than happy with it.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because my Callaway is supercharged and moving a lot more air. Everyone thinks my Denali XL that is basically stock other than exhaust and intake if freakishly fast for a stock truck so I am more than happy with it.

Got it. That's the same reason I don't want to put it on my Denali. Don't want to choke the big v8 with a smaller cat back pipe. It's nuts because they have the proper cat back pipe for the 6.2 Sierra...

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
Is there a resonator delete pipe available for those who just install a Venom 250 or similar in place of the factory mufler or are folks having an exhaust shop fab one while where are welding in the new muffler?

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a resonator delete pipe available for those who just install a Venom 250 or similar in place of the factory mufler or are folks having an exhaust shop fab one while where are welding in the new muffler?

Check out the SLP Resonator Delete kit. Easy to install in your garage or driveway.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the SLP Resonator Delete kit. Easy to install in your garage or driveway.
May have to call them to double check fitment. They only list up to 2013.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14