Did the 4/6 drop this weekend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry half asleep 305/35/22

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

How wide are the rims?

I ordered 285 /45 / 22 because that was the factory size on tire rack.... hope I didn’t order the wrong size lol

And I’ll post as soon as they get mounted and balanced probably later this week

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Was it mandatory for you to go with the adjustable lower control arms to recenter the rear tires in the wheel well? With my Belltech drop from Tony, it is right on the line......not extremely noticeable. I imagine with your 4/6 being a tad lower than mine, it might have been more noticed.

OP
OP
J

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
How wide are the rims?

I ordered 285 /45 / 22 because that was the factory size on tire rack.... hope I didn’t order the wrong size lol

And I’ll post as soon as they get mounted and balanced probably later this week
Honestly I don't know, I told the tire guy if my wife drives it and hits a curb I don't want rim rash, I also want to be able to make full turns.

OP
OP
J

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
Looks good! Was it mandatory for you to go with the adjustable lower control arms to recenter the rear tires in the wheel well? With my Belltech drop from Tony, it is right on the line......not extremely noticeable. I imagine with your 4/6 being a tad lower than mine, it might have been more noticed.
Nah he didn't mention it and they are pretty centered. I bought what he suggested and went with the helper bags.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to get bumpstops after i did mine. I bottom out when i hit a hard dipped. Just waiting to get them installed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros