Did the 4/6 drop this weekend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
I ordered the 4/6 drop from @Norco ss . I bothered him with tons of questions before purchasing and, during the installation cause I did the front myself. If you're planning on doing it yourself it's not hard but, it isn't a walk in the park either.

Here is the finished results. 91d17175a2ba97ef4bdbb55e7de70855.jpge14ea4d3a179872dbe7d5a9193d76f8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Love the wheels and taillights too. I want to drop my Denali but I have to run it by the boss first. (My wife) lol

OP
OP
J

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
Looks great! Love the wheels and taillights too. I want to drop my Denali but I have to run it by the boss first. (My wife) lol
Much appreciated sir! The rims weren't the ones I wanted but, the tire shop I go to kept telling me I will like them after several other rims fell thru. As far as the wife, I just always say sorry after the fact if that won't work, I low ball what I spent and buy her something she wants of "equal value".

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much appreciated sir! The rims weren't the ones I wanted but, the tire shop I go to kept telling me I will like them after several other rims fell thru. As far as the wife, I just always say sorry after the fact if that won't work, I low ball what I spent and buy her something she wants of "equal value".

HA. wanna laugh? My wife’s the one with the money. Not me Lol. I take care of the mortgage, bills, gas, groceries, and other spending.. she pays for her car and she’s the reason we have a nice bank account..

but she did just buy me some wheels for the Denali. Waiting for them to arrive anyday

OP
OP
J

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
Yea we have a similar system, I have been doing some side jobs here to pay for upgrades. I just have a few more minor ones on my list till the forged internals, cam and turbo. [emoji5]

Post your rims would love to see what combo you went with.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gotta keep the wife happy. And, let's face it, they put up with a lot of truck-related and truck-money-related shit from us. :)