DiabloSport inTune i2 (i2030)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm looking for info regarding Diablosport inTune i2 tuned 2015+ 5.3L 6 speed Tahoes/Yukons. I've tried Googling for info specific to my 2016 LTZ 5.3L 6 speed, but no luck.

I've ordered this tuner (i2030) and am looking for as much info on setup/results before I start tuning my Tahoe. I'm not new to working on vehicles, but I've NEVER reprogrammed ECM's before and would hate to mess it up on my daily driver.

Things I'd like to do with tuner:

- I'm definitely going to disable AFM and that seems to be simple enough with Diablo.

- I'd like to adjust transmission shifting as I feel they are shifting too early. Any suggestions?

- I'll be installing AFE Momentum GT Pro as soon as it arrives (this Friday), so I'd like to know if there is a setting to tune for that?

- Is there a tune to compliment the Corsa cat-back system I've already installed?

- Adjust for 295/35/24 tires. I think it's simple enough with Diablo.

That's all I can think of for now. Is there anything else I should consider?

I'm getting really to order pretty soon, how do you like the tune?? Do you think it made a difference?? It seems to have mixed reviews

Theron Vincent

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
guys, has anyone added a Cold Air Intake and or Throttlebody spacer without a tune? if so any issues? I have a '17 Z71 Sub and have purchased the CAI and Throttlebody spacer...wanting to know if I have to tune it also or can I wait....thoughts?

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys, has anyone added a Cold Air Intake and or Throttlebody spacer without a tune? if so any issues? I have a '17 Z71 Sub and have purchased the CAI and Throttlebody spacer...wanting to know if I have to tune it also or can I wait....thoughts?

You definitely want to get a tune. Its very common for the cold air intake to alter the mass air flow sensor's signal.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would also recommend returning the TB spacer, just a paper weight for EFI engines.

OP
OP
16blkltz

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting really to order pretty soon, how do you like the tune?? Do you think it made a difference?? It seems to have mixed reviews

I do feel a difference with my custom tune and am satisfied with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345