Diablo i3 Platinum - AFM disable - really working?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Scott-D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, the Range did actually disable my AFM. So now I'm guessing the Diablo did not truly disable my AFM.
Good to know. Might eventually try Superchips, but for now as long as my AFM is disabled, I think I'm good.

thanks for the info all!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the Range did actually disable my AFM. So now I'm guessing the Diablo did not truly disable my AFM.
Good to know. Might eventually try Superchips, but for now as long as my AFM is disabled, I think I'm good.

thanks for the info all!

Does your Instant MPG increase when it switches to V4 mode?

OP
OP
S

Scott-D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It doesn't switch over any more. Sent the programmer back and only have the Range now, so it doesn't switch anymore to know.

Streborel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Diablo tuner on my ‘hoe and it have NEVER been in 4 or 6 cylinder activation since I deleted AFM (or DOD if you prefer). Your guy is wrong.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the diablo, and it did this to me once (I have changed the tune quite a few times). I think sometimes the tuner will skip the option if you don't hit custom in the right order just like with tire diameter. AFM is off now, and it runs great - definitely works since my Corsa lets you know when it switches to 4. Max throttle sensitivity is kick ass in a rig this big...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep