dextero dht2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone seen or heard anything about these tires. my local Walmart has them marked down for 54 a tire and they fit the Yukon and are good reviewed for light truck suv

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of them so i looked them up and they seem to get good reviews and they`re made in Singapore. But tires are one of the items i will never buy no name cheap brands. The only way i would even think about buying cheap tires is if i had a vehicle that was used for local non highway use only.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they look good and its just a great deal you have good point tho

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some on an '02 Grand Cherokee and they were great for the ~30,000 miles I owned that Jeep. Rode smoothly, plenty of dry and wet road traction and wore evenly. When I sold it, the tread looked to be maybe halfway-worn at that point so I'd say they would've exceeded their 50,000 mile tread wear warranty. I can't say if they'd fare any differently on a full-size SUV. There was a member that posted a similar question last year after buying these tires for his Tahoe/Yukon/whatever. I don't believe he's reported back with any updates on them.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i might pick up a pair if they are there next week if not not sweating it thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh