Detailed my Murdered out Car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
I knew those cars had potential haha. That looks nice. Im loving the house to, Looks country style. My kind of place.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats not the house thats the garage/shop i have a log house.... look at my other pics and you can see it....

not gonna black out the grille like it the way it is i decided.... what about the tails? how is that done?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

well that car has alot of potential,,,,, its 24V High Output Police Interceptor.... sounds more than what it is though... but it will scoot for a granny car.... love taking the corners fast and with the wheels it really sticks to them

diffrnt

Say...What!
Reaction score
I'm glad you're not blacking out the grille, it looks good as is. I believe people use Night Shades, tint or clear with a little bit of black in it to tint the tails.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
if you do a layer of tint you can. im sure if you painted em like mine with the night shades or did the clear with a drop of black you could sand em back down and make em look decent again with some work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu