Desperation mode....Denali center console impossible to find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Escalade ones have a much darker wood trim color. You need the Denali one unless you strip all the wood grain off and repaint all the interior plastics like I did. Hated that fake wood.

OP
OP
D

Diesel6point6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I second this question? I have a guy in Philly with a yard full of strictly gm full size trucks And SUVs

I Don’t know if he ships
Thanks guys, I appreciate the effort y'all have put forth, I'm genuinely shocked at how helpful this site is. And apologies for not updating this thread sooner. I'm actually in CO, so almost about as far away from NJ as possible lol.

I am pleased to say though that I scored a color matching holder + trim piece for $35 from the junkyard! It needs some cleaning up, but for that price I'm willing to do it. That's a steal from what I've been seeing.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate the effort y'all have put forth, I'm genuinely shocked at how helpful this site is. And apologies for not updating this thread sooner. I'm actually in CO, so almost about as far away from NJ as possible lol.

I am pleased to say though that I scored a color matching holder + trim piece for $35 from the junkyard! It needs some cleaning up, but for that price I'm willing to do it. That's a steal from what I've been seeing.
Congrats on finding the part. This is a great site with awesome members :D