Design failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m of the opposite opinion. I think they failed in the rear tail lights. They should at least use led light bulbs and should be polished clear
To me they look a little hazy
I agree 100%. The rear taillights are a fail. I hope they are all LED before I order my 2023 to replace our Honda Pilot.

KatGV

Reaction score
I waited until I could see the 2021 Yukon/Tahoe with the intention of ordering one to replace my 2009 Tahoe LTZ (60,000 miles!).
But then I saw what has to be the ugliest front on a vehicle since Lexus/Toyota ruined the styling of their cars. It’s too bad as everything else about the new Tahoe/Yukon is great. What were they thinking?

60 thou is not a lot of miles for these vehicles my 05 just turned over 300 thou and yes we have replaced most of the major things but it's like a new vehicle again interior is mostly like new still and now the drive train is too. just a thought lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts