Depo Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
How can you tell from looking at it?
Would have marker lights in the rear fender flares :shrug:

Anyway it would be cool if I could get these and swap out then lenses with fresh ones. Just like my turn signals these are rare as hell. They were the only hid specific headlights for our trucks that didnt have a projector, besides the Escalade oem headlights. Believe it or not they have a very clean output and sharp cutoff for its design. They would compliment my turns nicely for a retro look.

Obviously a retrofit produces the best light , but they weren't out when these came out in mid 2000s.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Would have marker lights in the rear fender flares :shrug:

Anyway it would be cool if I could get these and swap out then lenses with fresh ones. Just like my turn signals these are rare as hell. They were the only hid specific headlights for our trucks that didnt have a projector, besides the Escalade oem headlights. Believe it or not they have a very clean output and sharp cutoff for its design. They would compliment my turns nicely for a retro look.

Obviously a retrofit produces the best light , but they weren't out when these came out in mid 2000s.
They are nice lights. They could be cleaned up easily.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, you got me. I think it has different fender flares in the rear. I'm going to blame it on being tired I think it would say it in the LT badge on the pillar too. Didn't know about the lights.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
ok, you got me. I think it has different fender flares in the rear. I'm going to blame it on being tired I think it would say it in the LT badge on the pillar too. Didn't know about the lights.
Def not a quadrasteer.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are not Depo headlights. These are Sylvania Xenarc headlamps designed from the ground up for D1R bulb (meaning the reflector is properly designed for the HID), the ballast is mounted to the headlamp and they are literally a plug and play setup that looks factory. They only made them for a few years if I'm not mistaken and discontinued them. I put a set in my mom's Tahoe probably 10 years ago because I thought they were cool (which they are) but they look worse than those these days.

http://suvlights.tripod.com/suvlightscom1renamed/html/Sylvania-Xenarc-x2020.htm

https://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/...hid-lamps-for-99-02-silvy-00-06-tahoe.141022/

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
These are not Depo headlights. These are Sylvania Xenarc headlamps designed from the ground up for D1R bulb (meaning the reflector is properly designed for the HID), the ballast is mounted to the headlamp and they are literally a plug and play setup that looks factory. They only made them for a few years if I'm not mistaken and discontinued them. I put a set in my mom's Tahoe probably 10 years ago because I thought they were cool (which they are) but they look worse than those these days.

http://suvlights.tripod.com/suvlightscom1renamed/html/Sylvania-Xenarc-x2020.htm

https://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/...hid-lamps-for-99-02-silvy-00-06-tahoe.141022/
Lenses are yellow and foggy? Why not restore them?

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They honestly might be beyond restoration but really the whole truck needs restoration at this point. It's black and never garaged so 80% of the paint is falling off and although it's a very good truck and nearly perfect mechanically it isn't really worth a $10k paint job.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
They honestly might be beyond restoration but really the whole truck needs restoration at this point. It's black and never garaged so 80% of the paint is falling off and although it's a very good truck and nearly perfect mechanically it isn't really worth a $10k paint job.
I can relate to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094