Denali XL lift kit picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres my denali with keys and 1.5 spacer on 35s
trucktwo_zps3732f7b9.png
Truck5_zpsb3dd5994.png

Your truck looks great and I am sure it moves with that blower too! Last spring before i lowered my denali I was going to sell the 4's, lift it and get some 33-35's for it. I couldnt really find much info or kits that werent super expensive for it so decided to drop it instead. I will have to shoot you a pm about that trans and selectable 4wd because im going to need to build a trans for my blower setup and a selectable 4wd to take the truck out of awd would be excellent for fuel milage
-gary

Yusofat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yukon04 - You mentioned you're running 35's. I want to run 315/70r17 on stock Z71 whieels. Do you have any rubbing issue in the back of the fender? Did you re-gear your diffs? I'm running Rough country's leveling kit but my keys are not cranked all the way. I'm not sure 35s will fit and really hesitant on pulling the trigger.

Anyone else running 315/70r17 on stock wheels? I'm going to end up buying the tires online and need to know if these will fit. If not I'll be going down to 285/75r17.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792