Denali head lights on SLE yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abg117

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am new to the fourms and i am sure this has been discussed before in other threads , My question is if i bought the the denali headlights will they work on my regular sle model?
I swaped my regular bulbs with LEd ones and i hate how they look and they are worst then the regular ones I can’t see shit at night.

Thanks in advance :)

Hashif Olakara

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Abdulla, I have the same question.

When i Inquired at the dealership, they claimed that there has to be a modification done on the wiring harness. When I tried a direct plug and play, the Xenon head lights began to flicker. My car was too new for me to take the risk and the dealership told that it would void the warranty.

If anyone else have an insight into this, please do let us know.

Thanks!

billium39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
there most likely needs to be a resistor wired in somewhere, but nothing will void your warranty that's the biggest lie ever. For any modification to void your warranty they have to prove it was the direct reason for the issue with the car which will never happen. I too have looked into swapping out my entire headlight for the denali's but just don't want to spend the money on the new units.