Denali Dress-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a tahoe but i was wondering if those wavy looking things on the sides at the bottom of the doors on a denali could be put on my tahoe? im not really wanting to do this, just wondering if its possible

at the same time im also wondering about putting the rear window off an escalade onto mine to get the full 3rd brake light. i saw a pic with someone who had this but wasnt sure if some kind of modification is required

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i also want the full rear break light, looks dope IMO... i thought you had to replace the entire rear hatch, but as i understand it, all you need is the rear glass and light bar... not sure on the price tag though, never looked into it very far because there are other mods still waiting patiently at the top of my list

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glass new form GM is like 600+.
The applique and light itself can be purchased separately, but the pieces parts do not line up exactly perfect and you have to use plenty of 3M sticky. A fellow on DTC went this route with plenty of 3M and some other adhesives. To me.... going this way it looked like it sits up off of the glass more than if the stock Esky glass would have been used.

I wish the NBS Denali "spoiler" / chmsl would fit.....to me that is much cleaner looking than that "hump" OBS Esky chmsl

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a kit if I remember correctly to convert our lift gate to look like the escalades.

The wavy things are the Denali trim, it can be put on any truck I believe. I don't think there are any clips that hold it on but double sided tape. But it'll look funny without the bumper because they carry over and line up with the bumpers.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are referencing the body side "cladding" they are 3M sticky'd in place.

The running boards are visually integrated into the cladding that is behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
i love hte body side cladding on the denali - but it hink it'd be extremely expensive to buy all the parts unless you found them in a junk yard.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And....... if you found them in a j/y you would probably have to have some fishing line and a heat gun to get them off nicely w/o screwing them up......

Wonder what they are new from GM....most likely an arm and a leg.....anyone price them?

OP
OP
danimalmax

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt think about the bumper, i'll have to take a look at that

the escalade rear window switch is what i really want to do though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member