Denali Console Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like a beefy build sub to be so small. I have seen 12's with smaller magnets :lol:

OP
OP
C

Cruz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks kses..... There is VERY little info on these....... The last person I talked to assured me it was DVC even the Crutchfield tech I talked to said the same..... Others that I have talked to said it would never work or it was just a SVC...... That is the reason for looking for a second unit so I can know for sure and add it to my notes..... Either way..... It was worthwhile upgrade...... To me......

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
I am sure they told you it was a DVC because all of the new console subs 03+ (and 2002 Escalade EXT) are. I am glad you made it work! It doesn't sound bad considering how small it is either.

Chevyguy11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After picking up, cleaning and installing my 99 Denali console, I wanted to use the built in sub in the console. I don’t care to have everyone in my neighborhood listing to what I currently have in the cd player and I didn’t want to loose cargo space with a sub box, but I did want some good sounding lows while I am tooling around the back roads here in Washington.
The Bose sub in the console is in the perfect place and fires to the front. I did manage to find the wiring diagrams for the Bose system for the 99 Denali and tried to make the Bose amp work with the aftermarket double din head unit I have installed… no luck… I did find that Rockford Fosgate has a compact amp PBR300X1 300 Watt BRT Mono Amplifier that works perfect. The Bose sub is a duel voice coil 2ohm unit. The amp can be mounted in the same space that the BCM used to occupy. Hope this can help someone else wanting to use the sub instead of throwing it away as most do with the console conversion…….

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When tested mine with the fluke meter the sub is1.4 ohms I'm using a mtx 350 rms @ 1 ohm on this wonder sub.i got the lp at 100 hz.I even put this sub in my Dodge van

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons