delivery Yukon Denali 2022 canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yutuyu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
i ordered a Yukon Denali 2022 last October after my orders keep getting rejected by GM I had no choice to take prenium package because ultimate package comes with the rear media and Gm was not accepting it. So it was built and my dealer told me he will received it 2 march then date was 12 march then 15 march and now to day 25 march. He called me and said he didn't receive it today... he send me VINVIEW and the Yukon is in Montreal at the rail company (autoport) since and didn't move. I called GM they say they have some test to do on vehicle then it will be shipped.. but thats false because seller send me screenshot of vinvew. I really don't understand what is happening and I have sold my car because I though it will come 2 march so I have rented a car. Someone had his Yukon delivered in Canada in march or maybe anyone can help me why my delivery date keep getting changed why do the keep it in parking for so long before delivery?
sorry my English is not perfect but thanks for your help :)
Mine was built 28 Fév, shipped the same day, and I took possession at my dealer in Montréal on 12 Mar.
So it was quick, I guess it depends on a lot of factors. Is your dealer actually on the île de Montréal?

Cause my dealer is at about 5-10km from autoport, and he sent some one to take it and drive it back to the dealership.
Of course you have to agree that some one is driving your car before delivery. They made me sign some papers about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf