Delivery transit times issues..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

genemish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got an update that the train car has made its way to final yard in Philly. new ETA to dealer is Thursday 11/4... cautiously optimistic.

Tahoe2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Currently having the same issues. Ordered September 5th produced October 6th shipped the 9th made it to Ft Wayne Indiana 10/26 and continues weekly delays for final delivery to Dealer. Spoke with dealer and they have no clue on what’s going on or when my final delivery date will be.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
Currently having the same issues. Ordered September 5th produced October 6th shipped the 9th made it to Ft Wayne Indiana 10/26 and continues weekly delays for final delivery to Dealer. Spoke with dealer and they have no clue on what’s going on or when my final delivery date will be.
Least yours is made. I ordered sept 7 n I have t moved from an order n a pipe dream to reality yet! GM still hasn’t accepted my order!

Tahoe2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Least yours is made. I ordered sept 7 n I have t moved from an order n a pipe dream to reality yet! GM still hasn’t accepted my order!
That’s awful. That’s the reason why I don’t understand why I don’t have it. Went through every stage as planes now sitting.

tw98458

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I ordered my '21 Tahoe RST Diesel in early April. Dealer finally got an allocation and it was built on 9/11. It left Arlington TX via rail on 9/14. I live in NJ and it's final destination is supposed to be Philadelphia. Guess what? It's STILL on rail bouncing around. It went through Kentucky, up to Pittsburg, then to Flint, then to Baltimore, then to Wilmington and now has been sitting outside Philly for 2 weeks. Dealer has been updating me almost daily. So it's been in transit for 7 weeks. Meanwhile, I know of 4 local NJ people that had theirs built after me and delivered in 3-4 weeks max.

Is there any course of action here? Supposedly it should be offloaded tomorrow (as per escalation to Union Pacific management)... Anyone else going through this crap?
I have a couple questions on this one - did yours show "In Transit" or "Pending Dispatch"? Did the Tahoe show as "In Transit" on the Chevy website?

I got a weird one... I ordered a 2022 GMC Sierra from a dealer here in Houston. Build date was 4/11, VIN number assigned and I have a contract in place with the dealership to purchase it. However, dealership says their tracking website shows "Pending Dispatch" and unclear if that means pending dispatch from the factory in Mexico or if it's already in transit without an ETA.

At one point it showed an ETA of May 3rd, but that has come and gone... it is back to showing "Pending Dispatch".

The truck does not appear on the main GMC website as inventory in transit or on the dealership website as in transit... I find that very odd after being built for nearly a month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345