Delivered: 2023 Tahoe LT with Luxury pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marvcus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After being on the hunt and almost placing a local order due to rare stock in my area, I found a new LT 4wd w/ Luxury Package on a dealer lot in California (I am in TX). On a whim, I called about it and wound up buying it/having it delivered to me in TX.

So far, so good. The dealership was great to work with and sold to me well under MSRP, even with transporting it from CA, which is why I even entertained it in the first place.
Rio Vista Chevy in Buellton, CA.

Glad to be part of the group and look forward to hopefully having many good years of ownership.

9D5B6FCE-E8EF-4439-9AC1-D99F5FF4D353.jpeg

Pertzbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man those 18s look tiny. I even have 17s on my truck w/winter tires.

OBSSSD

Reaction score
Just got my 23' order picked up a couple weeks ago taking delivery in Dallas area next month, RST with 22' and luxury package

ttttttt unit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After being on the hunt and almost placing a local order due to rare stock in my area, I found a new LT 4wd w/ Luxury Package on a dealer lot in California (I am in TX). On a whim, I called about it and wound up buying it/having it delivered to me in TX.

So far, so good. The dealership was great to work with and sold to me well under MSRP, even with transporting it from CA, which is why I even entertained it in the first place.
Rio Vista Chevy in Buellton, CA.

Glad to be part of the group and look forward to hopefully having many good years of ownership.

View attachment 394884
did you have to travel to CA to purchase or could you do it remotely?

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride, it will serve you well. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts