Delco or no delco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking as someone who has replaced a sensor only in the past, and recently replaced hubs It makes zero sense to do just the sensor. If your sensor is bad the wheel bearings likely have limited life left as well. Timken is the best choice, and at around $100 per side is barely more money than a decent sensor. Its not much more work to replace than a sensor is either.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timken on rock auto for $126 sweet , done deal. Good price for being up here in Canada. Man that made my day Napa wanted three times that here.
If that is USD and you haven't bought it yet, Amazon has it for $106.54 and free shipping for Prime members. That is where I bought mine.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's mostly the $ exchange rate. The US dollar is valued at about 1.3 times the Canadian dollar, so our friends up north are going to pay 30% more of their dollars. There is also probably an increase in shipping costs.

Eons ago when I was in high school (yes, for you disbelievers, I did attend school) the exchange rate was flipped. My dad and I took several fishing trips to Canada and, when the bill was due, we had to pay more US dollars than we would have if we had been paying in Canadian dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Butterfly7