Decent mechanic northern NJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08xldenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone use a decent mechanic near Sparta NJ? Tired of BOHICA from the dealer, and for all the $ I spend, they get a LOT wrong (i.e. return visits for the same repair are necessary). Truck needs a fuel tank pressure sensor, need to drop the tank to replace it. Up to last year, would have gone to my father's shop and put the truck on the lift to do it myself, but pop retired, and the shop is sold. Bought the parts to go under and do it myself, but the tank is huge and a bit much to drop on jack stands. There are also some other odds and ends I may let a good mechanic at as opposed to doing it myself. Wrenching time is in short supply these days. Appreciate any leads.

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a place in Hamilton but looks like that's quite a hike for you.

OP
OP

08xldenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes but thanks though. I commute to Newark so I can cover a large swath of northern NJ without going too far out of the way, but Hamilton is still pretty far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17