Debating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have toyed with the idea, only truck i drove that perked my interest was a 14 esky esv. ALMOST pulled the trigger but my ole gal is worth more to me than the bs offer they gave... SO here I am still driving debt free... Make that gal what you want... you obviously don't drive a whole lot of miles. What you do a year is what I do in a month... keep going with her, upgrades and little tweaks to make it 100% yours is key... I put an airaid MIT on mine with K&n drop in filter right after the esky temptation... I think you are making the right decision...

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great insight already given by many guys.

I’d say keep it. No payment. You know the history. Keep up on the general maintenance. Make a list of mods you want to do and keep driving it with the low miles.

That personal touch with background knowledge of all the little particulars is a lot better than taking a payment and absorbing someone else’s forgotten issues.

Enjoy that 6.2!!