Dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My GMC dealer said "late summer" for a Yukon, but they are probably just guessing.

JOE CORRADO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer said he has no idea. But did have delivery sheets for what is coming in.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My GMC dealer said "late summer" for a Yukon, but they are probably just guessing.

These dealers are clueless. Go on youtube and look around. Trucks already on lots in TX, NY, KY, TN, etc...

Denali2021

Reaction score
They have definitely been hitting the lots over the past 2 weeks. Been following it all super closely. You will get tons of mixed messages from dealers across the nation. Just picked up my black 2021 Denali a couple days ago. Live in Dallas but had to make a 4 hour drive to Houston to find one with everything I wanted. Pics coming soon

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have definitely been hitting the lots over the past 2 weeks. Been following it all super closely. You will get tons of mixed messages from dealers across the nation. Just picked up my black 2021 Denali a couple days ago. Live in Dallas but had to make a 4 hour drive to Houston to find one with everything I wanted. Pics coming soon
How many Benjamin’s did that set you back.... lol

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been watching for the 2021 Tahoe/Yukon to show up at Denver dealers for a while now, but hadn't seen one yet. Yesterday, I was driving out to see my parents in central Missouri, and going through a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, surprised it even has a Chevy dealer, and there's a new Tahoe sitting right out front. Should have taken a picture, but I didn't think to at the time.

Big Bad Allis

Reaction score
Todd Wenzel GMC in Grand Rapids, MI has a few 2021 Yukon Denali's and their Chevy dealer in Hudsonville has a few Tahoe's.

I also have a salesman contact if anyone wants it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2