Dealer Recommendations in Northwest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbecker13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to order a 2023 Yukon tomorrow (it sounds like order banks open tomorrow?) and I don't know what dealer to go with.

I have two local dealers and one is fine and the other I have had bad experiences with.

Here is what I'm looking for help with. I bought a new truck recently and was able to use the forum (not this one) to order from a dealer under MSRP (2022 Ram TRX). I figured that there might be GM dealers out there that offer similar deals.

Is anybody able to recommend a dealership in the Northwest (I am in Boise, Idaho) in WA, OR, ID, MT that is good dealer to work with and has extra perks? (Under MSRP, lifetime warranty (I have seen it once in MT at a Ram dealer), etc)

Thanks for your help!

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orders opened up last thursday, but pricing was officially set for them today, as i wemt to reorder my 22 as a 23.

Drusifer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Robideaux Motors in Coeur d'Alene sells $300 over invoice. I didn’t buy from them but have read good things about them on this forum. Do a search and read about them.

Aemycod13

Reaction score
Robideaux and it's not even close. I've purchased 3 vehicles from them. My Sierra Denali Ultimate just got accepted by GM through them yesterday. I also have a 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate on order with them, not accepted yet obviously. Speak with Mike (208) 755-9685. Shoot him a text and get that order in. Everyone is a bit backed up and orders take awhile so keep that in mind. You can't beat the price though. You'll save about 4500-5000 off sticker. Instant equity, tell him Nate or whoever the hell from the forum sent you. Nate

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robideaux and it's not even close. I've purchased 3 vehicles from them. My Sierra Denali Ultimate just got accepted by GM through them yesterday. I also have a 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate on order with them, not accepted yet obviously. Speak with Mike (208) 755-9685. Shoot him a text and get that order in. Everyone is a bit backed up and orders take awhile so keep that in mind. You can't beat the price though. You'll save about 4500-5000 off sticker. Instant equity, tell him Nate or whoever the hell from the forum sent you. Nate
Have you gone through the whole process on any of your orders? How is it picking up the vehicle (going through their finance department, etc.)? We have a Yukon XL order with them at 1100 status, but would like to hear more from people that have actually had their order accepted, built and taken delivery...

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP: I agree that Robideaux might be a good option for you. They look to be only a 7 hour drive from Boise. I actually started talking to them myself but just decided that the distance to Phoenix wasn't worth it by the time I shipped the vehicle to me. Plus I'd have to do something with my trade and would lose the sales tax advantage on a trade-in.

They were very upfront and transparent while I talked to them. However, with that said, you might want to consider having a plan "B" in case it takes longer than you'd like to get your vehicle. So what I decided to do was try to find multiple local dealers who would honor GM Supplier Pricing (which is what Robideau is offering to everyone). Then I had to get access to the discount since I don't work for a Supplier company. Both of those tasks weren't easy but not impossible. I now have a couple Chevy dealers and a couple GMC dealers in my area who said they will honor the discount. I suspect as the economy slows, more dealers might be willing to accept it.

But bottom line, don't hesitate ordering from Robideaux. They look to be a perfect option for you.

Aemycod13

Reaction score
Have you gone through the whole process on any of your orders? How is it picking up the vehicle (going through their finance department, etc.)? We have a Yukon XL order with them at 1100 status, but would like to hear more from people that have actually had their order accepted, built and taken delivery...
I went and picked one up, I drove all the way there from Texas once. I have courtesy delivery set up locally for my other orders. Not all local dealers will do this for you since you didn't buy from them but I have a great relationship with one so once it's built it gets shipped to my local dealer instead of Idaho. Super easy process. The Yukon game is rough everywhere with the year end change over and even less supplies available from GM. Things are going to get worse everywhere when it comes to numbers of vehicles. We haven't seen anything yet in terms of no inventory. My HD truck took 3 months and I had a Yukon I bought from there but I have one order. The one I bought is one someone backed out of. I pushed my order to the 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate and Im f'n stoked about it.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just following up this thread. Did you guys take delivery and how was your experience? Are they still doing $300 above invoice?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and IMO, I have had dealings a few years back and hated this place and friends I have talked to said the same. Very dismissive attitude from everyone you deal with at Kendall Automotive Dealerships.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt