Dealer not honoring warranty work..2018 5.3 Yukon issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
S

smokey_mountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ladies and gents of the jury... or wait, all good folks here... final update from me, time to close this thread. BBB Autoline is a giant waste of time in my case. Arbitrator indeed concluded that vibration was not interfering with drivability or did not impact value substantially and he supported GM that is not a defect that needs repair. Decision was to deny all or any repairs. That concludes this 28 page saga of small guy vs. GM - you will always lose. These days when you buy a GM car make sure you hire an attorney on retainer if you want warranty work done by GM.

To summarize, I have wasted $1500+ of my money to substantiate the case that there is a problem, to GM it is not big enough problem.

Last edited:

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately with arbitration GM usually chooses the arbitrator. You can guess what that means. They stack the deck. Next time just go attorney and court. At least you have even odds then.

As for fuel, 15 is too low. I bet the 15 coincided with the “miss” feel. It looked pretty rhythmic on the graph. Either pump or pump controller.

Sorry to hear you got no satisfaction. Best thing to do know is fill out a JD Power or the like consumer satisfaction survey—scream it from the mountaintop and let them rue the day.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP requested this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member