1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deal breaker: no way to get automatic cruise control without spending 70k+ on top trim?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Stevenson, May 16, 2020.

1. John Stevenson

John Stevenson TYF Newbie

Name:
    John
    So if I am reading the order sheet correctly, there is no way to get automatic cruise control without buying a High Country or Denali.

I like to take road trips, and automatic cruise control is amazing. It is also a standard feature on 15k Toyota and Honda vehicles.

I’m fine buying it as an option on an LS or LT (still ridiculous, but I’ll do it), but if I have to spend 70k or more on the highest trim level just to get a feature that is standard on cars 1/5th of the price, this is my last Tahoe.

GM, WTF are you thinking?

2. sickk23

sickk23 Full Access Member

Name:
    Chad
    You cant get it on the Premier anymore?

3. cardude2000

cardude2000 Full Access Member

Name:
    Cardude
    I’d pay extra to not have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Doubeleive

Doubeleive Supporting Member

Name:
    Wes
    I think I have used normal cruise once in the last 5 years, for a few minutes lol that's about all I can stand "cruising" that's like coming up to a red light and all you dummys are in the left lane lined up like lemmings and nobody's in the right lane :think: (not because it's a turn lane) it's because nobody thinks independently.

5. Big Bad Allis

Big Bad Allis Member

Name:
    Jason
    That doesn't sound right. Might be a later release for availability on other trim levels.

6. Craigy

Craigy TYF Newbie

Name:
    Craig
    +1 almost makes me want to wait for new Sequoia which is a ways off, or hope for a decent refresh on the Expedition.

At least Chevy gives us keyless and auto climate control standard. Can't win em all.