Dashskin cover pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nrphlly

Reaction score
89E67AFC-834B-4BA9-A8A8-C8F1CDBA68BD.png

I know you don’t know me, but this is what I do for a living. This cap will be covered in maroon Leather, with black thread.

When we build these cars we encourage people to dream. For me, the interior of this truck is its weakest part. But with a few Escalade parts, and some love she will be worth it.

OP
OP
2010gmcyukon

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see the result when its done. I never thought about wrapping the cap before installing it.

Not sure if you are aware, but there is another cap as well. (someone may have linked it earlier in the thread) It goes lower and covers around the stereo/climate as well so there is no hard edge.

Nrphlly

Reaction score
I would love to see the result when its done. I never thought about wrapping the cap before installing it.

Not sure if you are aware, but there is another cap as well. (someone may have linked it earlier in the thread) It goes lower and covers around the stereo/climate as well so there is no hard edge.

we’ve ordered the cap, and I’m ok with the hard edge portion as it serves as a two tone esque separated hard line.

I say we should probably go with a Tan or tobacco color but we will see once options start getting fitted. I like Maroon as I’m a Tide fan.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with a dashmat from Wet Okole Seat Covers here in Honolulu. They are custom fit to the make and model and fit really well. I got mine as soon as I picked up my Yuke and haven't had any dash problems. It fits like a glove and protects the dash. That and the custom sunscreen the wife got me for Christmas really cut down on damage to the dash and reduces the heat build up in the vehicle during the day. I also picked up the Wet Okole Custom Seat covers to protect my cloth seats both front and back. They are made of a light weight, neoprene (wet suit like) material which is easy to clean and repels liquids. And if you have kids or clumsy friends, notice I left the wife out of this one, they are a real life saver. I believe they have a web site if you want to take a look (wetokole.com). They have a wide range of colors & designs. My friend had them customize seat covers with his compamy logo for all his vehicles. I swear by them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts