Dash cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys leave it on the windshield over night. It do you remove it ( kinda defeats the propose huh)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I installed the BlackVue DS650-2CH...hard wired front and back and added in the power inverter that can be dialed in to keep the camera running for up to 72 hours. I wanted to make sure if some knucklehead hits my car in a parking lot or wherever for that matter...I can hopefully bang him on the insurance.

Slammed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where did you mount the camera on your windshield?
I installed the BlackVue DS650-2CH...hard wired front and back and added in the power inverter that can be dialed in to keep the camera running for up to 72 hours. I wanted to make sure if some knucklehead hits my car in a parking lot or wherever for that matter...I can hopefully bang him on the insurance.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a dash cam and hard wired it, if so how where can I get power for it with a clean install. Thanks

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
I install on my car one year ago THINKWARE DASH CAM F800 PRO ..best on the market has 2 cameras front and rear.
You can't get better product then Thinkweare

Brighter, Smarter, and Energy Efficient.

1080p Full HD & Full HD 2CH / Super Night Vision2.0 / Time Lapse
Safety Camera Alert | Road Safety Warning System (LDWS, FCWS, uFCWS, FVDW)
140° Wide Angle (Front & Rear) | Advanced Video Clear Technology | Built-in Wi-Fi | Built-in GPS
Format Free 2.0 | Mobile APP (Android/iOS) | Windows/Mac Viewer