Dark Grey Matte wrapped 2007 LTZ Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Slurpglass

Slurpglass

Reaction score
It’s almost been a year with the wrap on, and it’s still in great shape. Yes there are a few known spots lifting, but those were expected. The truck bakes in the TX heat year round, so i’m sure there’s a slight fade in color as well. Anyways here’s an updated picture of the rig as she sits today.

4b482bac59622fbc1aa05336016ccbe4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read this entire thread @Slurpglass!! Awesome work and skill set you have for vinyl wrapping. The Tahoe looks just as nice now, or better with the added wheels, as it did when you first posted.

OP
OP
Slurpglass

Slurpglass

Reaction score
Just read this entire thread @Slurpglass!! Awesome work and skill set you have for vinyl wrapping. The Tahoe looks just as nice now, or better with the added wheels, as it did when you first posted.

Much love and respect! I rarely do things half ass as it usually bites you later on. The kind words mean a lot. Love this community for that. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, you did great. I can say that it looks like a very un-fun DIY project unless you have experience and mad skills. Apparently you qualify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu