Customer Support no longer providing event codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chatting with customer support today and they said
We have found providing event codes doesn't provide the additional insight our customers are expecting from the code and may cause additional confusion. Event codes are no longer available.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's hard to ask "nicely" through chat.....tone just doesn't quite get through online

every now and then you'll get someone that'll relay the info

I have a recent order where I asked once a week over the past couple weeks. not once did I get an event code - receiving a similar message

I called in this week to the regular customer service #...went through several menus wanting me to agree to text back/forth and finally got a real person - explained I was just looking for a TPW and/or event code. 5 mins later I had both.

Did this several times on our order earlier this year and every time the person has to put me on hold so they can go "call someone"...guess they won't even let them have read access to the build code list

made it a point to not overuse that option

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never had issues with getting event codes. when i ask, i usually try to sound polite, and say, if possible could you see what my event code is? i have yet to have a person not tell me the code. i always thank them afterwards, so that may help some too?

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to go everybody u broke the system LOL
i always break things. I am a preventative maintenance technician at my work, so it doesn't matter if its been 2 hours or 2 months since i worked on it last, whenever it breaks, its my fault. not that things break on occasion, not that operators don't pay attention and break things, not that a fire or something else may have caused the issue, its always me. so yes, i broke the system for you all. my bad. :signs6:

Joneill89

Reaction score
Totally agree they need to figure out a better tracking system. I am losing my mind waiting for this vehicle with no real information coming my way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844