Custom work done on my 2K Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
What's up Everyone, I just wanted to post some pics of my upgrades I did on my Limited, let me know what you guys think, keep it positive... I installed a custom console with 4 Skar Audio 6.5PAX and a pair of Tweeters, w a 3.0 double USB as well as a single din pioneer. Also a Galaxy Tab S4 in the dash... View attachment 235517 View attachment 235518 View attachment 235519 View attachment 235520 View attachment 235521

Hi and welcome!

Nothin’ but positivity around this forum. Even in the form of criticism. ;)

That’s one wicked ride! Good job, man!

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
No worries man it's still looking great! I am looking to sound deaden my roof and re due the headliner in black, hut not sure how much Sq ft of deadener I need I was thinking about 80sq Inch you think that's succficient

Nice, That’ll look amazing! Pics when you’re done please!

Unfortunately I can’t help you out with the quantity needed. Will you be going down the pillars with the deadener too?

OP
OP
Jon Valera

Jon Valera

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice, That’ll look amazing! Pics when you’re done please!

Unfortunately I can’t help you out with the quantity needed. Will you be going down the pillars with the deadener too?

Well at 1st I wasn't but since they will be exposed I might as well do the 1s in front being they will be exposed but mainly the roof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3