Custom jumper cables

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Yes, the portable jump packs always sound great when you first get them. Then as days go by you tend to forget about having to charge it every now and then and it sits there next to the emergency roadside stuff in the back til the day you need it, plug it in, and all you get is crickets
Im just saying the audew charger i got has not lost a charge in over a year-compared to the noco loses a charge every 2 months.I dont know how the audew is that much better but seems like the battery is superior.I can leave it in the tahoe under the seat all year and never charge it and take it out of the box and it 100% THATS WHAT I WANTED.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a NOCO Genius that I use as a tender/maintainer and would like to do something similar but haven't figured anything out. They make a connector that has ringlets on the battery ends, but they don't fit well under our side-post connections. I bought some adapters thinking I could use them, but I couldn't make it work.

The plan was to have the hardwire connector up through the grill like @Scottydoggs mentions.

View attachment 389862
I have a NOCO Genius mounted under the hood of my 08 Silverado. NOCO makes a 120v outlet that you can mount inconspicuously so all you need to do is plug it into an extension cord. This is for maintaining your charge, not jumping others. My truck is never going to tow anything so I mounted that connector in the trailer wiring connector and ran the wire to the charger up front. I keep it backed in, so I just keep an extension cord at my garage door. I don’t drive that truck much in the winter so I keep it charged thus way.

OP
OP
Electrician

Electrician

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im just saying the audew charger i got has not lost a charge in over a year-compared to the noco loses a charge every 2 months.I dont know how the audew is that much better but seems like the battery is superior.I can leave it in the tahoe under the seat all year and never charge it and take it out of the box and it 100% THATS WHAT I WANTED.
That's what's up. I could go for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore