custom exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike_L

Banned
Reaction score
American muffler did the first exhaust on my 540i, and the 4th one on my Jeep SRT8. I usually use Ben at Meineke on Northern Blvd in Douglaston (formerly the one in Bayside), but he's been MIA since the hurricane. The shop hasn't reopened either. Sucks, 'cause I have a ton of work for him.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ended up going with the flow master kit sounds awesome in my opinion I don't think it's that loud I'll post a vid as soon as I can.

I`ve been calling to check on the stainless steel system but it looks like they won`t be making it.

I`ll be getting another 17419 system again in the spring if it lasts that long.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a flowmaster kit on my old expedition for about 3 years and it still looks good. i love the way this exhaust sounds. i found myself driving around with the window down and the radio off just to hear the exhaust. only thing i'm not to thrilled about are the tips just 2 1/2 inch stainless steel slash cut pipes clean looking but just small in my opinion. this is the kit i went with http://www.summitracing.com/parts/flo-17368/overview/year/2003/make/chevrolet/model/tahoe. it's a little upsetting that the 04-06 kit costs less and looks better.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu