custom exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for a good shop to do a dual exhaust setup exiting at an angle behind each rear wheel. i've noticed a lot of duals that really don't line up right.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a shop in northern jersey that does great custom work.

I just talked to them a few weeks ago for a price on a catback system with dual side outlets. He told me $1000.

I called for the price because my flowmaster catback has rusted out and i was exploring options on it`s replacement.

In my search i found out that flowmaster is now making all their catback systems in stainless steel. The system i have costs about $550. The $1000 job is aluminum coated non mandrel bent tubes and a non stainless muffler.

I decided to go the cheaper longer lasting system.

If you don`t like flowmaster there are a lot of other popular catbacks made in stainless steel.

Most of the time you can just make an adjustment to the tailpipes to make them sit level.

Let me know if you would want to travel that far and i`ll give you the address for the shop.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been thinking about going the flowmaster route

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i spoke to the rep at flowmaster a few weeks ago he said to call back in a month to check to see if they have started production on the SS kit.

As soon as i find out i`ll post up the info here.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called them again, The rep told me he had no info on the kit but took my number and said he would call back with any info he could get. It`s been a week with no call.

I hope they start making them soon, I don`t want to be installing the new exhaust in the middle of the winter.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ended up going with the flow master kit sounds awesome in my opinion I don't think it's that loud I'll post a vid as soon as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzl88