Custom BCM tuning via Autocal is available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been fighting the dreaded hyperflash issue with my 08 Silverado forever with limited success and decided to look into having a custom bcm flash done by White Automotive. Along the way I discovered they no longer do this. It used to be you sent your bcm to them, they programmed it and returned it. You could do it with a used bcm off eBay but it was still a hassle. Now a company called www.btdieselworks.com does it via Autocal where they email the tune to you just like Blackbear does with a PCM/TCM tune. They offer several options like remote start run time, fogs with high beam, drl elimination, etc. I just ordered a bcm flash and will update after I receive it and install it. If you don’t have an Autocal they have other options where you rent the device to install the tune file.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After posting this I visited White Automotive and they now direct GMT900 owners to BT Diesel Works for programming. There’s also an option for a device called the AutoSync which does things BCM programming can’t but it can’t do some of the things that BCM programming does like the things I want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts