Current projects...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could've snagged up that '53.

Any chance you know Kenneth Carter from Pasadena/Houston/Deer Park area?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Know the name not him personally....

Yeah it was a creampuff to drive, everything was stellar on it, 70mph it was like butter...

That's my grandpa from the the "other branch" of my family tree. Loves cars and knows handful of car guys around that area. I recall one of his friends had a few 350Zs with SBCs in them. First time I ever rode in a 10-second car was one of those on spray. I think even his daughter's first car was an "SBC350Z".

I've always wanted an old car like that- 'bagged, A/C, stereo, EFI V8... all the modern amenities. But, not with a perfect show car body. Too much delicate maintenance.

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess its time for some updates.

Still have the Banger Coupe...

COUPE 100.jpg

Then took the 56 apart, 1.5" lower on the front, wheel and tire change and paint and body worked it in the garage to where its at right now. Not perfect but a better look all around I think. It is the lowest Dodge C series on stock suspension and steering that has been modified. Steering box raise, shortened the column etc, Reversed the front leaf spring eyes, alot of tweaks went into this redo...

56-49.jpg

Attachments

• coupe 2.jpg
    coupe 2.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 4
  • 31-01.jpg
    31-01.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member