Cummins yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiGvonni30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2002 yukon denali 6.0l and I was thinking about putting a common rail cummins in it anybody have any sort of info on these conversations or anybody have any thoughts

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 yukon denali 6.0l and I was thinking about putting a common rail cummins in it anybody have any sort of info on these conversations or anybody have any thoughts

Would love to see a build thread on it. Start one up if you do decide to put on in!

OP
OP
D

DiGvonni30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to see a build thread on it. Start one up if you do decide to put on in!
I plan on it its just gonna take some time, a lot of knowledge and a lot of money

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres a company that does Duramax so I wouldn't doubt it can be done. duraburb

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is one of the coolest trucks I have ever seen
Yeah, definitely put in some nice custom work. I'd be all over this if I didn't live in the city in a flat dry hot desert.

I figured it was an option for OP to contact if they wanted too. Maybe come across as a customer to see if they will go in depth about what it took.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout