Crown Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottmeadows1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 - Chevy Tahoe 4X4 LTZ with OEM wheels.

Crown Suspension 3" leveling kit.

I ordered a 3" leveling kit for a 2015 Tahoe. The kit came with 1.5" strut spacers. Crown Suspensions will tell you that this spacer will lift the front 3".

I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is not the case. You will get lift from this kit but it WILL NOT be 3".

You will see 1.5" - 2" MAX with the OEM strut. You will not get anywhere remotely close to 3" of out of this kit.

The ****** at Crown Suspension do not care about customers service and will not consider customer experience, customer feedback, or customer satisfaction.

Before the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub was 22".

After the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub is now 23.5".

Their response was - "you must have read the tape measure wrong"

I will never do business with this company again.

Don't let them fool you by posting follow up BS to this review. Save yourself a headache, if you want a 3" lift buy your lift somewhere else.

ERS2015

Reaction score
Thanks for your review, I was considering this kit as an option. Although it does suck you had such a bad experience, at the very least others can learn from you and not go down that road.

Ruben7475

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 - Chevy Tahoe 4X4 LTZ with OEM wheels.

Crown Suspension 3" leveling kit.

I ordered a 3" leveling kit for a 2015 Tahoe. The kit came with 1.5" strut spacers. Crown Suspensions will tell you that this spacer will lift the front 3".

I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is not the case. You will get lift from this kit but it WILL NOT be 3".

You will see 1.5" - 2" MAX with the OEM strut. You will not get anywhere remotely close to 3" of out of this kit.

The ****** at Crown Suspension do not care about customers service and will not consider customer experience, customer feedback, or customer satisfaction.

Before the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub was 22".

After the kit was installed - From the paint on the fender edge to the center of the hub is now 23.5".

Their response was - "you must have read the tape measure wrong"

I will never do business with this company again.

Don't let them fool you by posting follow up BS to this review. Save yourself a headache, if you want a 3" lift buy your lift somewhere else.
Thanks for the review man was considering buying this kit but after all the reviews it seems they dont care about customer service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe