Crank, no start, pump running but no fuel at the shredder valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
93 just hit 330 here. my hoe's getting 87 and a re tune now.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pleased to report that a new fuel pump fixed the problem. I could hear the pump running/priming so I initially didn't think the pump was at fault but a new pump from O'Reillys Auto Parts got it started and running fine. Thanks for all the input from everyone. Big lesson learned for my wife, to not let the fuel get so low....on any vehicle.

Now to think about upcoming road trips for the summer. Hopefully gas won't go above $3 per gallon as some suggest!
it's already at least $3.40 for the cheapest and going up here in cali, premium is already almost to $4

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't do that with a blower unfortunately.

my regals got a m90 on it. 2.8 pulley, and METH. im really hoping the meth makes up for the lack of octane or it will have to stay on 93, cause i just got the tune to take 21º WOT KR free, and i like it lol if i have to cut some timing in the mid range ill live with it, but not wot.

after all, i did have to pull 3% from the top of the maf and a bit from the mid range to keep the afr in the low 12's. si could add some back if the af goes up from it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts