Cracked Dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine cracked too at the passenger airbag. I try not to look at it. The more I stare at it the more I want to fix it.
I was wondering if the dash cracked at just one spot or could crack at multiple spots with time went by.

not sure about others but mine cracked where yours did then above the instrument cluster where it meets the flat piece. I’ve seen them with many more cracks as well.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just use Dashskin.com the repair cover kit will cost you about $150 and will look like new. You won’t notice the difference. I know a few guys that have used this option and it turns out great. They have a Facebook group if you want to see pictures.

No it won't look like new and the difference is absolutely noticeable even from outside of the car. You'll also notice the difference when you go to get your airbag recall done and they can't get the airbag out because that stupid cover goes over the edges of the airbag.

I can’t believe people say you can’t tell the difference between a cover and the original dash. It’s obvious as hell to me, and it would drive me nuts if I had a Dashkin on mine. You can see it around all the openings, and like I said before it’s a band-aid. It’s ok if you don’t want to spend the money for a replacement dash but please stop saying it makes your dash look like new or “you can’t even tell the difference”. I’m with @91RS on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu