CP checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CPsTuboHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, I just picked up a 07 Tahoe for dirt cheap with a blown tranny. The old 5.3 is a little tired but still hard at it. I’m going to be doing a build thread on it real soon. I’ve been working on other people’s builds most of my life. Most of my experience is in pnb and diesel mechanics. I’ve helped buddies with race engines and will be employing them for help in the fall. I’m 40 years old and I think it’s time I build my own car. I was a little shocked myself that it was a Tahoe that spoke to me but I think I’m going to listen. I mean I’ve always liked fast money, fast cars and fast women. What better than a Turbo Hoe! See y’all in the forums.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Charlie!!

OP
OP
C

CPsTuboHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For sure will be adding pics all through the process. Don’t want to bore anyone with a country song but I’ll get those pics up when I start the build thread. It’s going to take till Labor Day to piece together all the parts I’m throwing at it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons